Location: Bellagio and the Strip
Bellagio, I love you!
We were so ready to be first in line for Bellagio's The Buffet. But we had to wait a little while for Tito Rizal.
Well, it was worth the wait because he drove us to Bellagio - we didn't have to walk!
Anyway, we were enjoying the meal that my dad reminded me I haven't had any pictures yet! Aw, too bad.. only a dessert time picture here. But I will never forget the cocktail shrimps and the salad bar.. and the sushi bar.. argh, the steaks, and the ribs and the roasts.. the mini burgers.. tasting the couscous, and all that there is in a culinary fantasy. Whew.
After lunch (the bestest lunch so far!), we walked our way back to see the views on the North part of the Strip.. but before that, we had to stop by the Chanel shop. My mom fell in love with this bag - and there - nothing can ever stop her at that time. Swipe that card dad! This is what she gets for being so hardworking: Note, 2010 award.
So, still with no regrets, we walked. Right on time, the Bellagio's dancing fountain!
Nice. I really like this idea, at least we get to see a rainbow anytime we want.
| Caesar's Palace |
| Excalibur |
![]() |
| My parents were amazed because this Statue of Liberty is made of candiiieeeess! |
![]() |
| Hey Chris, guess who lives here? :) |
| Monte Carlo |
| Bellagio |
| Oh this one - with the premium shops. |
Hm, tonight.. I lost a lot (at least for my standard) when I first tried the slot machine. I guess beginner's luck has forgotten me.









No comments:
Post a Comment