Thursday, October 28, 2010

US Tour Day 10

October 28, 2010
Location: Fashion Mall, Airport


Summarize Vegas


Hm, there are few pointers why Vegas makes me - mad. Because despite the cold weather that made my lips chap and burn and crack and peel eewy, I still enjoy the Vegas atmosphere. And despite the catsup all on my clothes and bag on the Grand Canyon tour day, I will still remember walking on the Skywalk. Despite losing some money in the slots instead of using it for shopping, I wanted to get the money back - I wanted to gamble more - I just had to control or else I wouldn't be able to buy that Aldo shoes I really want to get Kenji. And even if we had to eat in the Fashion Mall foodcourt for consecutive nights, it was fine because the Bellagio experience was just amazing.


I had Mr. PJelly as my bestfriend during these days, which made my days a little lighter. We ended the day in the mall while waiting for our plane. 



Cool, wifi on board :)

No comments:

Post a Comment