Location: San Francisco
San Francisco Drive + Just Shopping!
I wish I could tell you a lot about today but, we did nothing but drove downtown SanFo and went shopping. The good thing is I woke up with..
sing with me:
Can't you see that it's just raining..
Ain't no need to go outside..
But baby, you hardly even notice
When I try to show you this
Song is meant to keep ya
From doing what you're supposed to
Like waking up too early
Maybe we can sleep in
I'll make you banana pancakes
Pretend like it's the weekend now..
Hehe. :) Nice met :) Anyway, of course, we had to take pictures before leaving the house:
Then we drove all the way downtown Frisco. We were all having a jet lag kase madaling araw pala sa Pilipinas. First stop, the Treasure Island. Bubu, di ko alam bakit yun yung pangalan. Anyway, I took an interesting photo in that area! Si MJ may kasalanan!
![]() |
| Guess why he asked me to take this photo. |
At this point, everyone was really craving to finish the tour and go shop instead because of the so many shops na nadaanan. But we had to pass by the Twin Peak. I didn't notice where it got its' Twininity. Pero I have this view of the city.
PS. I went to this Public Toilet that cleans itself after gamitin ng bawat tao. Malas, the door opened, but it never closed para sana to give me privacy. Kaya alangan naman umihi ako sa public (literal). Ney.. And when I decided to get out na lang, nag close na. Samok.
Hm, anyway.. Here we are! Lombard St. - the Crookedest Street. Grabe sa San Francisco, halos all roads downtown are so steep.
![]() |
| A group of tourists riding the cycle thing down the Crookedest Street. |
I guess we ended our site seeing here, and for lunch - we headed off to a Double double at In and Out. :)
![]() |
| 2 of these were served, Animal style. Yummy! |
Time allotted for shopping: The whole afternoon.
(I've got you your Sperry!)
(I've got you your Sperry!)
We went home for dinner with a barbecued ribs waiting for us - along with it is a plate of salad with feta cheese and raspberry sauce, and another plate of oh-my-god-there's-ahi-in-here! The whole day, I've heard of Giants vs Phillies. 3-1. Anyway, after a dinner soooo good that I wasn't able to take a picture of it.. Tita Arlene asked us to join her in their Jacuzzi :)
And this is how we were able to get a good night sleep. Jacuzzi + Sweet California Wine.












No comments:
Post a Comment