Location: Grand Canyon, Arizona
Grand Canyon Day
We woke up sooooo early. Since I am the 'tour guide' I had to make sure the tour that I booked was - well, not a scam. :) Hm, thank you to that Bell Boy who informed me that we were waiting at the wrong location. And thank you to my dad who trained us to be early at all times (to have more time for adjustments, like this time). We got in the bus. I was hungry for sleep - sleeping for 2 hours + losing in the slot machine? Thank you but I'd rather sleep.
Treasure Island guests occupied most of the space in the bus, well - that's how cheap hotels do! They do good. :|
This is how our tour went: Get into a bus of the Tour Operator. People on tour registers on the Miles Shop, and group people according to the tour (some goes South rim, some goes West. We had the later.) We grab a pastry and a beverage, then we were assigned a Bus. We are in Bus No. 6. We entered the bus and on the way - I was sleeping. Anyway, tourists are supposed to be on their own tour via the busses that goes round and round the different areas (Names: ???). First, we went to our Skywalk location. This is the reason why we are here! Skywalk! Aw, the skywalk picture is not here! I'll have it scanned for the blog :) Anyway, we have other pictures below:
There, they said before this became an attraction, the native americans climbed up and down these rocks!
| Hualapai |
Yeah, just more of the pictures. Here in Hualapai, my mom and I got our share of lunch! It was good :) We had a good lunch actually, argh - I forgot to take a picture of it because I was in my worst mood today. Really. Too bad mood that I didn't want to share my lunch. Yikes!
Here, we had to go because we have two more lunch coupons for Mj and my dad - another Yikes - they had a really bad meal compared to what I had. Below are some interesting pictures from the Ranch!
I wish that cross was a sign of me winning in the slots. But, tonight, I do not have any plans of gambling. I need to save for some more shoppin'! On the way back, my parents went down to take a picture of the Hoover Dam - I wasn't able to go because of that fuckin' catsup.
I wish I was in the mood today but it wasn't just my day. Nevertheless, it was a day I will always remember. The Skywalk? Oooh, a near death experience.




No comments:
Post a Comment