Monday, October 25, 2010

US Tour Day 7

October 25, 2010
Location: Las Vegas


Vegas, I'm Back!


Yesterday, we had the whole day to shop at Camarillo. It had three 'wings' so we budgeted our time well. Hm, but today - is one of my favorites: finally, we are goin' to Vegas! In year 2005, we spent 2 days in Vegas and it was bitin. Anyway, here.


GPS: The reason why we are always on time.

We arrived Vegas a little after lunch. We had a simple lunch at Taco Bell. Another shopping time at the Las Vegas Premium outlet before checking in.

Our hotel, we got it 50% off.
I had to do all the checking-in and inquiring blah because I was the family tour guide! Hehe. Anyway, we just walked around the Strip, and inside some hotels. Just the ones nearby. 
Wynn and The Shops.
Indoor Garden in Wynn
Venetian




We've got Wynn and Venetian covered for tonight! Hm, yeah. We had our dinner at Fashion Mall. And from tonight until all the other nights, it was always our dinner place. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment