Tuesday, October 19, 2010

US Tour Day 1

October 19
Location: PAL and SanFo Airport


Flight to you SanFo!
Hi Bubu!
We are here, finally! I wasn't able to reply because we had a problem on MJ's ticket. Well, after MJ had to pay $350 for his rebooking fee (Juan's fault), we weren't just impressed with PAL's services. We had a very uncomfortable sleep in PAL's MNL - SFO flight. From the frequent turbulence, to the not-too-friendly flight attendants, to the skimpy seat spaces, malfunctioning control panel (for music and movies), and the most important, a bad meal. Well, despite that, we are glad we landed safe. 


We had to do something - Sudoku.
This is Chicken Caldereta, MJ ordered the Pork menu item, which tastes the same.
We landed on San Francisco airport at 745 in the evening, after all the immigration processing and baggage counter inspection, I grabbed the iTouch and played Poker while waiting for Tito Reggie. 
When we met Tito Reggie and Tita Arlene, they both asked the same question: 'si Kenji?'. Ney.. We had a really good dinner prepared by Tito Regg: 
Pork with Herb Rub
Salmon baked in Spices
After dinner, I immediately asked for their wifi password. I read your email, I miss you too. :( Aww, our baby Ja might be missing me kaya hindi nakakakain..


We will be going around San Francisco tomorrow! I will keep you updated my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment